Monday 3 July 2017

Hotel Hookup: Chicago ( Hotel Hookup #3)

Hotel Hookup: Chicago



Firstly, I personally thought that this  book was a complete waste of my time and effort and I regret that I even reading it. It was my first time reading a book by Annabelle Snow and I completely disliked her writing style, I felt that she described everything in the book in extreme details and that ended up becoming very annoying and boring when you have to read about every little thing in the setting. This book lacked a story as well as depth in characters and the single point of view style of writing made it even more one dimensional. I personally did not see the point of this book because even the ending felt incomplete to me. The one thing I did enjoy in the book was the chemistry between Clark and Hannah, but that was about it. I would not recommend this book if you looking for something substantial to read.

Rating: 1.5/5


Plot

Hannah Truitt plans a relaxing weekend away with her sisters every year without fail and this year after a bad break up she needs the vacation even more. The Drake Hotel situated in Chicago is the perfect escape for Hannah and her sisters.

Hannah meets a charming and sexy stranger, upon her arrival, and ll she knows about him is his name - Clark- and his suite number. Will one night of passion between the two of them be enough?



No comments:

Post a Comment