Saturday 13 May 2017

Cruel and Beautiful

Cruel and Beautiful



I cannot begin to even describe this book it was that magnificent and unique, I actually finished reading this masterpiece yesterday and I have not been able to stop thinking about this book and it's characters. This book is a tear jerker  filed with every emotion you can think off from love to pain to humor and even jealousy . I am generally someone who does not enjoy sad books, but this book was so addicting that I could not put it down and was even reading at work. I am generally someone who does not like a past and present style of writing, but the authors used the style so well that you could not stop reading because you wanted the answers to all your questions. I loved the chemistry between Drew and Cate because their romantic scenes made you all dreamy, but at the same time their intimate scenes made you all hot and bothered.  This book was unlike any other book I have read, it was so emotionally charged that you went through a roller coaster with the characters, you actually felt every emotion that they did and I think that is what made it such a brilliant book.  I do not want to give anything away especially with the big twist at the end, but I can say this a must read book that is not for the faint hearted.

Rating: 5/5


Plot

Cate Forbes, is a dedicated college student with a carefully plotted future, who does not know the first thing about love. After a drunken night she accepts a blind date with one of the hottest guys and she thinks that she can just tick it off as a night of fun, Cate's plans are slowly derailed when she gets a look at the sexy Drew McKnight.

Drew is a relentless hockey playing medical student who knows what he wants - a career in Oncology and Cate. He has heard that Cate is scared of relationships, but he is determined to have her in every way possible and he shows her just what their future together would look like.

Life has other plans for this happy couple and when the unthinkable happens and everything begins to shatter, they both will have to fight the cruel to hold onto the beautiful.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment