Saturday 21 January 2017

Pretending He's Mine (Caught Up In Love #2)

Pretending He's Mine



Okay, so I have a confession, I had read this book and this series before and I remember loving it so when the book came up again I decided to re-read it and review it.  Even though I was reading this book for a second time, I still loved it as much as I did the first time.  The chemistry between Reeve and Sutton was off the charts and I absolutely loved it. Reeve's characters was just perfect and I felt myself falling in love with him because he was sweet and not to forget insanely gorgeous, however at times I did find Sutton's character annoying me with her indecisive and aloof behaviour.  I am a huge fan of Lauren Blakely and I always seem to enjoy her book because of her excellent writing. This was a great novella which I loved.

Rating: 4/5


Plot

Reeve is a gorgeous and sexy struggling actor in New York City, who has odd jobs in order to make ends meat.  Sutton Brenner is a hot casting director, who needs to look engaged in order to land one of the biggest movies of her career. Sutton, who is single, hires Reeve to play the part of her doting fiancĂ© and in return she would get him an audition for the movie. As both Reeve and Sutton begin to play their roles, the line between reality and pretend begin to blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment