Monday 20 November 2017

Wild Boys After Dark: Logan (Wild Boys After Dark #1)

Wild Boys After Dark: Logan


I am a huge fan of Melissa Foster and I had read the second book in the series before I had read this one, but once again Melissa did not disappoint with a skillful writing and swoon worthy characters. I absolutely loved Logan's character because who does not love an alpha male whose only wish is to protect the woman he loves with his life. Stella's character was a bit weak and annoying at times because the back and forth with wanting to be with Logan just became irritating.  I really enjoyed the inclusion of the Bad and Wild boys in the series because it added to the family theme that helped make the book more emotional. Melissa's writing was once again flawless and I love her dual point of view writing style and the fact that she added an edge of danger to the book which made it more exciting. The chemistry between Stella and Logan was off the charts hot and was definitely well constructed and written. My only issue with the book was the ending as it felt rushed and incomplete because I dont think Stella would be rid of her fear and Kutcher unless he was dead. Overall this was a brilliant read by an extremely talented author and I definitely want to read the rest of the series.

Rating: 4/5


Plot

Logan Wild is an ex NAVY SEAL turned private investigator who loves getting justice and one night flings. When he meets Stella Stormy Knight, he craves more of her magnificent beauty.

Stella Stormy Knight is an expert at hiding everything including her feelings and her past. Logan is now determined to uncover all Stella's secrets and and he craves more than just a one night stand from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment