Saturday 22 October 2016

Bedding the Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors #1)

Bedding the Wrong Brother



This was my first time reading a book by Virna Depaul and I found that I really enjoy her writing style. Bedding the Wrong Brother was a sweet and short romantic novel with steaming chemistry. I loved how the book started in Melinda and Rhys's childhood as it gave the story and characters some depth that was much needed.  I enjoyed the twist of the magician twins as it was a unique idea I have never come across before.  The characters were well conceived, but I would have liked to see more of the secondary characters and their stories. I loved the scenes were Rhys is teaching Melinda about the power she holds as a woman. The sex scenes were well written and was very hot. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Rating: 3.5/5


Plot


Melinda Parker, is an entomologist, who has been told by her ex boyfriends that she is not good in bed. In order to change this and learn how to please a man she asks one of her childhood best friends Max Dalton for help to find her inner diva.

By a twist of fate and Max's interference, Melina ended up in Rhys Dalton's bed. Melina has always been in love with Rhys, but thought she could never get him.

After embarrassment the next morning, Rhys manages to convince Melina he is the right man to help her find her sexual diva.

Will Melina be able to learn what she needs without losing her heart to Rhys?

No comments:

Post a Comment