Monday 10 October 2016

Turbulent Desires (Billionaire Aviators #2)

Turbulent Desires


( This review is based on the ARC provided by the publisher via Net Galley)

I am a huge fan of Melody Anne ever since I read the Billionaire Bachelors series, so when I saw this book available for review I could not resist requesting it. This book is the second book in the Billionaire Aviators series, but it was the first book that I have read of this series. Turbulent Desires gave me everything I have come to expect and love from a Melody Anne novel including her flawless writing and brilliant writing style. I loved the characters in the book especially Maverick because who can resist a hot alpha male billionaire pilot, who is also sweet and caring. Lindsey's character was a strong and independent woman which is what made me like her even more. The chemistry and romance between Lindsey was steaming hot and it was one of my favorite aspects of the book.  I loved how Melody had incorporated the Anderson's from her previous series because it had made me  connect with the characters and brought in the family that is always a part of her books. This is a brilliant book and yet again Melody Anne does not fail to disappoint.

Rating: 5/5


Plot

Lindsey Helm is a nurse who used to live her job until a late night attack on the hospital where she works almost left her dead. Lindsey who then begins to suffer with PTSD, starts to retract away from her friends and life and she lives in fear that danger is always lurking around the corner. 

Maverick Armstrong, a F-18 pilot, is determined to get Lindsey over her fear and teach her how to live life to the fullest again. Maverick believes that he will help Lindsey to heal and will walk away after that as he does not believe in failing in love and getting married. Little does Maverick know that its not easy to control the heart and it is even more difficult to walk away from the women you fall in love with

 

No comments:

Post a Comment