Thursday 29 September 2016

Not A Hero

Not A Hero


(This review is based on the ARC provided by the publisher via Net Galley)

I loved this book because it was so amazing that once I started reading it I could not put it down. The book takes you through an emotional roller coaster that touches your heart and leaves you wanting more at the end. This was my first time reading a book by Sarah Robinson and I found this book well written and that I enjoyed her writing style with the dual point of view. I always enjoy books based on marines and seals and this book did not disappoint with its emotional plot and well conceived characters which were easy to connect with. The chemistry between Miles and Zoe was off the charts and the sex scenes was hot and well written. I loved the fact that there was lots of dramas and that both the main characters had their flaws which they were working through before getting together. Zoe and Miles are both characters that I loved especially because of how well they mature and develop throughout the book. I can't wait to read more books by Sarah Robinson because Not A Hero was a masterpiece that every romance lover must read.

Rating: 4/5


Plot

Miles Kydd, is a former marine who has just returned home after leaving the army in order to be there for his sick father. He is having a problem adjusting to civilian life as he has many demons from his time as a soldier.

Zoe Brook, is a live in nurse for Miles terminally ill father Walter. She loves to help others, hence she tries to fix them. Zoe has her own past and demons which she has just recently overcome and thinks she can help Miles to get over his demons.

Upon meeting the chemistry between Miles and Zoe is undeniable and Miles begins to think that Zoe can help him forget all his problems.  Once they get together, things begin to get complicated and Miles realizes that he can't tell his secrets to the one person who he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment