Friday 23 September 2016

One Night with a Stranger (Unforgettable Nights #1)

One Night with a Stranger


This is the first book in the Unforgettable Nights series and I loved it so much that I could not put the book down.  It was my first time reading a book by Linda Steinberg and I must say her writing is flawless and she makes the reader connect with her characters which many authors don't manage to accomplish. I enjoyed the chemistry between Matt and Lisa as well as how mature the characters were and the realistic drama.  Matt's character was someone whom I loved because he balanced his dreams and responsibilities and never gave up on his ambitions.  There is only one thing in the book that I disliked and that was the ending because I felt like it was rushed and ended abruptly.  I wished the book was longer so I could continue reading and I am looking forward to the rest of the series.

Rating: 4/5

Plot

Lisa Randall is on the rebound after finding her ex boyfriend in bed with another woman, this leads her to doing something she has never done before : having a one night stand with a stranger. After an amazing night of steaming sex, she least expects to hear from her stranger again. One night turns into two, three and then more. Lisa wonders if her one night stand might be turning into true love.

Matt Owen tends  to always run into things too quickly so this time he wants to take things slow, so what better than a one night stand with a stranger who doesn't want to even know his last name. But has one night turns into many nights, Matt begins to fall for Lisa, but he he is hiding one secret that could ruin everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment