Tuesday 15 November 2016

Hold Me Until Midnight (Grayson Brothers #1)

Hold Me Until Midnight



This was a hot and steamy romance of the typical rich good girl falling for the bad boy. It was my first time reading a book by Christina Phillips and I loved her writing style and her characters.  The chemistry and sex scenes was scorching hot and well written and at times left me wanting for more. I loved Jackson's character because I have a soft spot for gorgeous alpha males who work hard. I felt Scarlet's character very annoying at times because in this day and age, she was behaving like a damsel in distress who could not stand up for herself. I also didn't enjoy that Christina glossed over the first three weeks of Jackson and Scarlet's relationship because I would have loved to see more on the beginning of their relationship. I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Rating: 3.5/5



Plot


Scarlet Ashford needs a date to a fathers wedding, but she also needs a bodyguard who can protect her from her step mothers plans. After hearing about the Grayson brothers, she goes to meet Jackson Grayson who is too gorgeous for his own good. Jackson tempts Scarlet to finally let down her good girl reputation.

The number one rule of the Grayson brothers is never sleep with the client, but after meeting the beautiful Scarlet, Jackson just can't resist her. They both stop trying to fight their attraction and decide to have a one night stand, but they later realise it's not so easy to walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment