Tuesday 8 November 2016

Savaged Surrender

Savaged Surrender


(This review is based on the ARC provided by the publisher via Net Galley)


This is a sweet and short novella about a good girl wanting to be bad and lose control. I really enjoyed the book because I was able to connect with the main character Anna and how she has never been a priority to anyone so she learns to handle herself. At times I did fine Ethan's character annoying because of the poor way in which he was treating Anna. The book was well written and I enjoyed the style of writing, even though it was my first time reading a book by Jennifer Lyon. The chemistry between Anna and Ethan was sizzling hot ,but I wished there was more intimate scenes between them as the ones that were included felt a bit rushed. There were parts in the book where I felt that the book was being rushed and I personally would have liked to see more of Ethan's dominant side in bed because they speak about in the book but it is never depicted. This was a good read that I was unable to put down and I am looking forward to the Savaged Illusions series.

Rating: 3.5/5


Plot

Ethan Hunt, is a gorgeous hunk who has come from a very difficult past which still haunts in him even though he has changed for the better. He is now finding it hard to resist his sexy friend, Ana Kendall, because he feel he is not good enough for her. After a hot kiss and rejecting Anna's sexual advances, Ethan leaves to join the security personnel of the famous band Savaged Illusions.

Anna, after having a terrible incident at fourteen, has always tried to be the good girl and the perfect daughter and friend. Now while her friends are scheming to reunite her with Ethan, Anna decides to hijack their plot and proposition Ethan for a vacation fling.

Anna and Ethan finally given to their sizzling chemistry, but unknowingly Anna has attracted a stalker. Now it is up to Ethan to protect both Anna and her heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment