Friday 25 November 2016

Wild Boys After Dark: Heath (Wild Boys After Dark #2)

Wild Boys After Dark: Heath



I am a huge fan of Melissa Foster and her alpha male hero's and according to me this one her best books by far.  The writing in this book is flawless and so captivating from the first chapter that it is difficult to put this book down. I loved Heath's character because he is so sweet, but at the same time he was dominant in bed. I think Heath is now my new book boyfriend because of his hotness and dreaminess. The growth of both Ally and Heath's characters were well conceived and written. The secondary characters were a good touch to the book and I really enjoyed them. My favourite part of the book was the off the charts chemistry and the scorching hot sex scenes between Ally and Heath, because the aim of this series was for Melissa to bring in hotter hero's and I think she has hit the nail on the head with these alpha male hero's. However, I did wish that there was a little more drama in the book, but nevertheless this was a brilliant book.

Rating: 4.5/5


Plot

Dr Heath Wild and Allyson Jenna are both after a one night stand with no strings, no names and no ties. After spending one night together both Ally and Heath feel that it is not enough. One night becomes two and then reaches to a phone call. Will this supposed one night stand turn into a happily ever after?

No comments:

Post a Comment