Thursday 3 November 2016

Only Pleasure: Part One

Only Pleasure: Part One


(This review is based on the ARC provided by the publisher via Net Galley)

Oh my God, this book was confusing me so badly that I contemplated not finishing it, but since it was an ARC I decided to complete it. Firstly the idea of a club of guys who believe in threesomes is just ridiculous, then the fact that Clay called himself possessive, but was willing to share Kia with Khalifa was just plain stupid. I hated the way Clay treated Kia like she was some object. Then there was way too many characters in this book and that just left me confused because the author gives all their point of views in one chapter without differentiating between the characters. The sex scenes were initially good, but then became repetitive and boring. I wish this book was better because I am a fan of Lora Leigh and this book just disappointed me.

Rating: 2/5


Plot

Kia Rutherford, who divorced her husband two years ago, has always had a crush on Chase Fallacy especially after he saved her from her disgusting husband two years ago.

On one lonely night she runs into Chase and his friend Khalid and ends up spending a pleasure filled night with them.  This eroticism experience happens a few more times and Kia realizes she is falling in love with Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment